By now you may have noticed that this unit is going to require checking this blog regularly, watching a number of videos and completing quizzes online. How do you know which work you need to complete first? And how are you supposed to keep track of all these videos and links?
Knowing which work to complete first
- Each of the blog posts has a number in the title, letting you know which order you should read the posts in, and therefore, the order in which you need to complete work. So, start with the post with #1 in the title, then move onto #2, then #3 etc.
- On the right hand side of the blog, you will see a “Search” box. You can also type in the number for the blog post that you are looking for here, so for example, if you have finished reading post #3, you can type “#4” into the search box to take you to that post.
- Make sure that you complete the required tasks in each blog post before you move onto the next one.
Keeping track of videos and links
- Each blog post tells you which videos and links you need to access.
- If you are having trouble accessing a link, or you want to see all the videos on one page, you can visit this Shakespeare Symbaloo page for most or all of the links.
- The videos are also available on the Student Public T Drive. Go to Student Public/Year 9/English/Mrs Winnacott/Shakespeare. Use these videos if you don’t have the internet at home or you are having trouble accessing the videos online.
What if a video or link doesn’t work?
- Use the videos available on the Student Public Drive, or the links via the Symbaloo page.
Do the quiz results matter?
- Yes! We use these quiz results to check if you are understanding the work that we are going through, and we take your quiz results into account when we write your reports.